[Dovecot] [OT] preferred clients

David Brown david at davidwbrown.name
Sat Nov 21 21:12:06 EET 2009

I lost the thread on the Sylpheed suggestion so I am replying here to let everyone know that installing (dead easy) and using (even easier) Sylpheed on my Windows XP netbook solved all of what I thought were Dovecot/IMAP problems. Apologies to Timo for the unnecessary complaints about non-existent problems. Both Dovecot and Sylpheed out-of-the-box will work without a lot of config if any at all. --David.

--
David Brown <david at davidwbrown.name>