[Dovecot] kudos

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Sat Nov 21 23:45:13 EET 2009

On Sat, 21 Nov 2009, Frank Cusack wrote:

> I'm sure this isn't said enough, so kudos to Timo for what has to be the
> best IMAP server anywhere, hands-down no qualifications!  And to think,
> it's a one man operation ... although perhaps that is one of the reasons
> it is so good.

Not just that, but Timo does a wonderful job of working this mailing list,
which is a huge plus.

I am in the process of moving away from another IMAP/POP package where
there was also a single author, and frankly he was a douchebag who loved
to berate everyone on the mailing list.

It's a small nit to pick, but I commend Timo for treating folks so well
here.  It's a great way to make your software more popular. :)

Charles