[Dovecot] Sieve plugin: Filtering UTF-8 Emails

micha at pocomail.de micha at pocomail.de
Mon Nov 23 01:32:30 EET 2009

hi Pascal,

sorry, here are my infos:

dovecot version: Dovecot v1.0.rc15

i am not sure how to find out, which version of cumsieve the server has,
as far as i can see with a locate cumsieve,
it must be version 1.0.3 or 1.1.6.

the scripte and a test-email is attached.

the log says:

deliver(shop at xxxx.de): "2009-11-23 00:09:45 "Info:
msgid=<4B09C4AE.3070306 at xxxx.de>: saved mail to INBOX

thanks for your help!!
michael

Am Sonntag, den 22.11.2009 23:01:35 schrieb Pascal Volk
<user+dovecot at localhost.localdomain.org>...