[Dovecot] Dovecot and SATA Backend

Joseba Torre joseba.torre at ehu.es
Mon Nov 23 11:50:36 EET 2009

El Viernes 20 Noviembre 2009 a las 14:47, Mario Antonio escribió:
> Could you share how you have configured Dovecot in order to
>  achieve  replication, redundant path .....?

I have configured nothing on dovecot's side. We have a lot of EMC gear
providing most of the features, maildirs in a replicated NFS share,
and two dovecot boxes beyond a CISCO load balancer (active/passive).

If everything goes as expected, next month we'll move the indexes from
local disks to a soft raid of two iSCSI disks; but, again, there's
almost nothing on dovecot's side.

HTH
--
Joseba Torre. Vicegerencia de TICs, área de Explotación