[Dovecot] expire plugin + --exec-mail in 1.2.6 version

Nikita Koshikov koshikov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 18:01:30 EET 2009

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 18:42:49 -0500
Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:

> On Fri, 2009-11-06 at 10:27 +0200, Nikita Koshikov wrote:
> > I don't understand why gdb says "no debugging symbols found" for some
> > dovecot's executables, all binaries under /usr/libexec/dovecot have
> > "not stripped"
> ..
> > (gdb) bt full
> > #0  0xb7f88749 in ?? () from /lib/libc.so.6
> > No symbol table info available.
> > Cannot access memory at address 0xbf690ff8
>
> Yeah, something in your system has broken gdb.. Makes the debugging
> annoyingly difficult.

I have wrote simple wrapper that removes maildirsize  if the messages were expunged from user's mailbox and if user has non-default quota value. Is there any more convenient  way to force dovecot recalculate quota size ? I have overview IMAP-QOUTA rfc, but seemed that it lacks such imap command, maybe some internal dovecot command exist?