[Dovecot] 1.2.7: recs[i]->uid < rec-> uid

Brandon Davidson brandond at uoregon.edu
Tue Nov 24 22:37:17 EET 2009

FWIW, I'm seeing this on 1.2.8 as well - just for one user so far. I'll try applying this patch, and report if I see anything else logged.

For the record, the old epoll_ctl issue was resolved by the patch that reordered the fd closes. We ran 1.2.6 with that patch for quite a while and it didn't reoccur once.

-Brad