[Dovecot] Release candidates for Sieve v0.1.14 and ManageSieve v0.11.10 for Dovecot v1.2.8

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Thu Nov 26 00:51:27 EET 2009

Hello Dovecot users,

I am getting closer to new releases for Sieve and ManageSieve for
Dovecot v1.2.8. However, the release for Sieve includes a large
restructuring of the sources to improve extension handling and to remove
global state. That is why I first provide a few pre-releases for you to
check first:

   Sieve

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.14pre.tar.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.14pre.tar.gz.sig

   ManageSieve

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-managesieve-0.11.10pre.tar.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-managesieve-0.11.10pre.tar.gz.sig

Check the NEWS files in the respective repositories for other changes
included in these releases:

http://hg.rename-it.nl/dovecot-1.2-sieve/file/216f58aae5c1/NEWS
http://hg.rename-it.nl/dovecot-1.2-managesieve/file/a44ca0d89875/NEWS

Feel free to test these release candidates and please notify me when you
  incur any problems. The real releases will follow this weekend.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch
stephan at rename-it.nl