[Dovecot] Compile dovecot 1.2.5 with managesieve patch 0.11.9?

Jacek Osiecki joshua at hybrid.pl
Thu Oct 1 14:08:32 EEST 2009

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009, Seba wrote:

> is it possible to compile dovecot 1.2.5 with the managesieve patch
> 0.11.9 which is for dovecot 1.2.4 or is it better to wait if a new
> managesieve patch is released? Maybe 1.2.5 will work too?

I have compiled this set, although finally I have changed the patch to match
dovecot sources perfectly without fuzzes (just for having clear build :)
Works perfectly, no problems occured (except some wrong configuration I have
done :)

Best regards,
--
Jacek Osiecki joshua at ceti.pl GG:3828944
I don't want something I need. I want something I want.