[Dovecot] pop3-login: Fatal: io_loop_handle_add: epoll_ctl(1, 5):

Thu Oct 1 18:01:02 EEST 2009

On 10/1/2009, Mark Sapiro (mark at msapiro.net) wrote:
> No, this hasn't happened again. It is dovecot 2.1.5

Ok, at first I thought this was just a silly typo, but...

> The problem occurred after upgrading from 2.1.4 to 2.1.5. 2.1.4 had
> been running for weeks with no problem. The problem started with 2.1.5

Mark, you obviously just gave away the fact that you have access to a
time machine...

Please, if you would, post these future versions somewhere where I can
get at them!

lol ;)