[Dovecot] Expire Plugin Configuration Question

Roland Roberts roland at astrofoto.org
Mon Oct 5 05:00:32 EEST 2009

Charles Marcus wrote:
> On 10/4/2009, Roland Roberts (roland at astrofoto.org) wrote:
>
>> I was hoping to be able to configure a uniform expiration policy,
>> just like I currently use procmail to file my mail without having to
>> have a separate config for each client.
>>

> What I had said was I don't think (maybe you can) that you can do it on
> a per user basis...
>
> If by 'uniform' you mean 'global', currently all you *can* do is set a
> global policy...

The documentation doesn't say anything about per-user which implies it
can't be done.  I would very much like to be wrong on that.

By uniform, I don't mean global.  I mean that the policy is set (by me
on each of my folders) once instead of once per mail client.

roland

--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland at rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court