[Dovecot] Bad_MIME on vacation messages

Fri Oct 9 17:30:17 EEST 2009

On 10/7/2009, Stephen Vaughan (stephenvaughan at gmail.com) wrote:
> We are using Dovecot Sieve 0.1.12, the auto reply message contains ^M
> characters at the end of a few lines, they are only visable through vi,
> example:

So, the solution is to find out what is breaking the headers (adding the
^M characters).

You keep assuming it is a dovecot problem, but I don't think it is.

You've never posted your vacation or sieve scripts or dovecot -n output
(that I can see), so that would be a good place to start.

My best guess is its either a bad sieve script or something weird qmail
is doing.

--

Best regards,

Charles