[Dovecot] mail archiving (Andreas Ntaflos)

dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Sun Oct 11 15:59:34 EEST 2009

Thanks Andreas,

Ill look int postfix.  Ive always used sendmail and was able to
migrate my mailman mailing lists and aliases files over from my old
mailserver several years ago when it lost its drives (thank god for
backups).   Luckily at that time I had a server that I was building
for another totally different reason, and I just moved my configs
over.  Ive actually never had any issues with sendmail, but I will
agree that documentation is low.  Thanks for the help.  As always
everyone here is very helpful.

take care,

ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator

-- Albert Einstein

"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in times of moral
crisis, preserved their neutrality."
-- Dante