[Dovecot] failing to deliver to one of multiple destinations

Edgar Fuß ef at math.uni-bonn.de
Tue Oct 13 22:40:45 EEST 2009

> I will send you that information in private mail.
OH NO! It seems to be entirely our fault.

After spending about an hour excerpting, editing and commenting the mail log (Postfix->Dspam->Postfix->deliver/Sieve plus forward), and finally pasting the Sieve script, I noticed there seems to be an error in my colleagues forward-to-Sieve tranlation ommitting the keep after a redirect if the forward file contains both an external address and the local one.

Sorry for the noise.