[Dovecot] MailDIR and expire plugin

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 13:10:53 EEST 2009

All of the mailboxes on this system are in MailDIR format. None of
the users delete mail off of the server after POPing their accounts.
This is the present setting:

  expire = Trash 7 Spam 30
  expire_dict = proxy::expire

Is that correct for MailDIR style mailboxes? It doesn't appear correct;
however, I have not been able to find any specific documentation on
expire with MailDIR style mailboxes. I am assuming that the expire
plugin will work since IMAP has not been implemented on this server.

--
gesbbb at yahoo.com	|::::=======

QOTD: "Wouldn't it be wonderful if real life supported control-Z?"