[Dovecot] Per User Quotas

Peter Fraser petros.fraser at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 22:11:02 EEST 2009

OK this is what I now have.
In dovecot.conf I put:
userdb ldap {
   args = /usr/local/etc/dovecot-ldap.conf
}

In dovecot-ldap.conf:
hosts = 192.168.1.97
base = dc=atlas,dc=local
auth_bind = yes
scope = subtree
auth_bind_userdn = atlas\%u
user_filter = (&(objectClass=mailUser)(mail=%u))
default_pass_scheme = CRYPT
pass_filter = (&(objectclass=person)(uid=%u))
pass_attrs = userPassword=password
user_attrs = streetAddress=quota_rule=*:storage=%$M
,=uid=uid,=gid=gid,=home=/home/vmail/%u

And the quota in street address of AD

When I fire up thunderbird now, I see sending login information for a
long time before it comes up and even when it does, I still see the
general quota.