[Dovecot] MailDIR and expire plugin

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 22:42:18 EEST 2009

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:22:46 -0400
Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:

> > > Why?
> > >
> > > Anyway, the important part is what does your namespace
> > > configuration look like? Post your dovecot -n output.
> >
> > OK!
> >
> > # 1.2.4: /usr/local/etc/dovecot.conf
> ..
>
> Everything looks correct. Doesn't it work?

Maybe I am looking at it wrong. I have checked the SQL entries, and
nothing is ever entered into them. Shouldn't there be or does that not
occur until after the number of days, in my case 7, occurs?

I have this entered into CRON, and I checked and it being run.

@midnight /usr/local/sbin/dovecot --exec-mail ext /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/expire-tool

I have used the "test" mode also; without any output.

--
gesbbb at yahoo.com	|::::=======

A political man can have as his aim the realization of freedom,
but he has no means to realize it other than through violence.

	Jean Paul Sartre