[Dovecot] Sieve question

Pascal Volk user+dovecot at localhost.localdomain.org
Fri Oct 16 21:39:32 EEST 2009

On 10/16/2009 08:04 PM Thomas Harold wrote:
>> Ideally, it would be an option to the vacation element (i.e. "start
> time" and "end time").  The reason that a start/end time would be useful
> is in the case of where someone wants to setup their vacation replies
> ahead of time, and have them automatically enable/disable for the
> specified time period.
>
> (apologies for continuing an old thread, but I'm curious)

Not yet tested, but it should be possible with the 'Date and Index
Extensions'¹ for Sieve. From the Sieve NEWS file:

v0.1.12 21-08-2009 Stephan Bosch <stephan AT rename-it DOT nl>
…
        + Implemented the new date extension. This allows matching against date
          values in header fields and the current date at the time of script
          evaluation.

Regards,
Pascal
--