[Dovecot] Dovecot deliver with AD LDAP userdb [SOLVED]

Mark Schaub mark.schaub at sau24.org
Fri Oct 16 22:56:33 EEST 2009

> Well, does the port 389 work then? It's mentioned there only because
> someone complained that 389 didn't work.. Perhaps because it required
> TLS? Or something, I don't know.

I will have to play with it some. Just switching to port 389 really
slowed everything down and may have caused some other problems, but
that could also be due to my configuration. It may be possible to use
the GC port for the pass_filter queries and 389 on the user_filter
queries. The more I think about it the more it makes sense in this
case to add the otherMailbox field to the global catalog and index it,
as this will be a very common ldap search.