[Dovecot] Detect client application

Thu NGUYEN ntathu at tma.com.vn
Sun Oct 18 08:30:56 EEST 2009

I use the Messaging application on mobile device (which use to check sms
also).

What I want is open port 143/993 for checking email via IMAP but only
allow mobile device to check it. User can configure on their
Outlook/Thunderbird... to check mail also but I want to deny this case.

--
Regards,
Thu NGUYEN