[Dovecot] Released Sieve v0.1.13 for Dovecot v1.2.6

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Mon Oct 19 01:49:22 EEST 2009

Hello Dovecot users,

After about a month of silence, I finally release a new version of
Pigeonhole Sieve. This release fixes problems in the multiscript support
and improves the body extension further towards RFC compliance. The
body extension still needs work, however, since some content types still
give erroneous results.

Changelog Sieve v0.1.13:

   + Body extension: implemented proper handling of the :raw transform
     and added various new tests to the test suite. However, :content
     "multipart" and :content "message/rfc822" are still not working.
   + Fixed race condition occuring when multiple instances are saving the
     same binary (patch by Timo Sirainen).
   + Test suite: added support for testing multiscript execution.
   - Made compiler more lenient towars missing CRLF at the end of the
     script in a hash comment.
   - Body extension: don't give SKIP_BODY_BLOCK flag to message parser,
     we want the body! (patch by Timo Sirainen).
   - Fixed handling of implicit side effects for multiscript execution.
   - Fixed bugs in multiscript support; subsequent keep actions were not
     always merged correctly and implicit side effects were not always
     handled correctly.
   - Fixed a segfault bug in the sieve-test tool occuring when compile
     fails.
   - Fixed segfault bug in action procesing. It was triggered while
     merging side effects in duplicate actions.
   - Fixed bug in the Sieve plugin that caused it to try to stat() a NULL
     path, yielding a 'Bad address' error.

The release is available as follows:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.13.tar.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.13.tar.gz.sig

Refer to http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org for more information. Have fun
testing the new release and don't hesitate to notify me when there are
problems.

Releases for Dovecot v2.0 are still under development...

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch
stephan at rename-it.nl