[Dovecot] Expire plugin per domain

Jose Luis Marin Perez jolumape_al at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 20 18:00:53 EEST 2009

Dear Timo thank you for the help your giving me these.

 I want to set expire plugin only for some domains in the same way I set autocreate plugin.

vchkpw-wrapper.sh

#!/bin/bash

DOMAIN=`echo $VPOPUSER|sed s/^.*@//`

echo $USER > /tmp/autocreate
echo $DOMAIN >> /tmp/autocreate

if [ "$DOMAIN" = "operaciones.qnet.com.pe" ]; then
  export USERDB_AUTOCREATE=INBOX.Spam
  export USERDB_AUTOSUBSCRIBE=INBOX.Spam
  export USERDB_EXPIRE="INBOX.Spam 1 INBOX.Spam.* 1"
  export USERDB_EXPIRE_DICT="proxy::expire"
  export EXTRA="USERDB_AUTOCREATE USERDB_AUTOSUBSCRIBE USERDB_EXPIRE USERDB_EXPIRE_DICT"
  set > /tmp/environment
fi

unset USER
exec $*

Record the right information in the database but when you run /usr/local/sbin/dovecot --exec-mail ext /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/expire-tool --test

Displays the following message

Fatal: expire and expire_altmove settings not set

 You told me it was to migrate to Dovecot 1.2.6 with support for userdb chkpassword to use the following configuration:

 userdb:
  driver: prefetch
 userdb:
  driver: checkpassword
  args: /usr/local/bin/userdb.sh

 My problem is that I have no idea how to create the userdb.sh

 Please could help in the creation of this script?

Thanks

Jose Luis