[Dovecot] HA Dovecot Config?

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 21 20:49:08 EEST 2009

Quoting Rick Romero <rick at havokmon.com>:

> Anyone used FileReplicationPro?   I'm more interested in low
> bandwidth, 'cheaper', replication.

Might work for an active-failover setup, but since I use active-active I
need something like DRBD instead.

Personally I wouldn't trust it for cluster type situations, and I kind
of doubt the authors would either though I could be wrong.

Certainly a great choice for backups though...  Depending on your needs,
it might work for a failover node...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.