[Dovecot] HA Dovecot Config?

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Fri Oct 23 04:49:21 EEST 2009

This is veering a bit OT, hence the top-post, but it looks like another HA
option may be available in a few months:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-announce/2009-October/001279.html

In short, you can stack any geom-aware FS on top of this.  Combined with
CARP, you've got a decent/simple/cheap option.

Pawel does really good work, I look forward to playing around with this.

Charles

___
Charles Sprickman
NetEng/SysAdmin