[Dovecot] Dovecot

Stefan Onken support at stonki.de
Tue Oct 27 07:54:49 EET 2009

Pascal Volk schrieb:

> There is still no home directory for your users. The home directory is
> the place for a user's:
> 	* Maildir, mbox (or which mailbox format ever you choose)
> 	* .dovecot.sieve (script or link)
> 	* sieve directories for sieve scripts
> 	* .dovecot.lda-dupes

please allow me to jump in. On my system I have a similar mysql query to
determinate the user maildir etc.

With my tests with Exim and Dovecot I had to set the home directory
within EXIM,  because I found no way to specify the homedir within dovecot.

local_mysql_delivery_dovecot:
   driver = pipe
   command = /usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -d $local_part@$domain
   home_directory = /var/mails/${domain}/${local_part}/

Maybe you can give me an idea to specify the homedir from the mysql
query as well.

Stonki