[Dovecot] Dovecot, Shared Mailboxes (via symlink), and ACLs

proton-sss michael at proton-sss.ru
Tue Oct 27 23:25:43 EET 2009

Hello!
I think, if you keep maildirs by different uid then you must change file
permissons to permit access to shared maildir.
I don`t now about procmail delivery options, but in dovecots "deliver" -
if you create in shared maildir file called "dovecot-shared", than
deliver will keep permissions like this file.

After long experiments i choose dovecots v1.2 shared maildir scheme with
imap acls.

Best Regards!
Michael