[Dovecot] Author wanted for Dovecot article in Linux Magazine (Germany)

Markus Feilner lists at feilner-it.net
Fri Oct 30 14:33:12 EET 2009

Hi list,
I am an editor at the German Linux Magazine and I am searching for an author or input on Dovecot,
its advantages and especially the recent features. I had organized some authors, but unfortunately
they don't have time right now. :-) Nevertheless I heard many positive comments on Dovecot.

I can write or help writing the article, but I would love to have some input from an experienced
dovecot admin - perhaps with some stunning, unusual setup that might interest our readers (most of
them are skilled admins and programmers...) Something that can't be easily done with other mail
servers would be great, something spectacular that is suitable to convince an mail admin why he
should migrate to Dovecot.

It won't be long, just about 2-3 pages (a maximum of 15000 characters) including screen shots and/or
listings, code, > 10 Links and an author's biography with photo.

Anybody interested? That would be great, feel free to send me a mail to:
mfeilner at linuxnewmedia.de

Unfortunately, we don't have much time, there's only two weeks left, but I will help and do a lot of
work for the article. And don't worry about language! :-)

Thanks a lot!

--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Markus Feilner

Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Koetztingerstr 6c                93057 Regensburg
Telefon:                        +49 941 8 10 79 89
Mobil:                          +49 170 3 02 70 92
WWW: www.feilner-it.net mail: mfeilner at feilner-it.net
Bei Xing: http://www.xing.com/profile/Markus_Feilner