[Dovecot] offlineimap with dovecot: file-time is one hour in the future

Dieter Faulbaum Dieter.Faulbaum at bessy.de
Fri Sep 4 20:18:51 EEST 2009

I use offlineimap to sync my remote IMAP-server with my local
IMAP-server (maildir format).
But I don't understand this behavior:
every new mail in the INBOX has a file-date which is one hour in the
future.
Is this 'normal'? Is this a problem of offlineimap?
I tried this debugging (for dovecot):
mail_executable = /usr/lib/dovecot/rawlog /usr/lib/dovecot/imap
and this (for offlineimap):
offlineimap -d imap,maildir,thread -l ~/offlineimap.log

But I can't find any helpful information in these files, which shows me
what went wrong.

Has anyone a better technique or a hint how to find out what caused this
(little) problem?

--

Dieter Faulbaum