[Dovecot] Problems with sieve

Stefan Onken support at stonki.de
Mon Sep 7 01:04:24 EEST 2009

Am Sonntag, 6. September 2009 schrieb Pascal Volk:

> Maybe. ;)
> A homedir is always a good idea, also for virtual users. The
>  place for the Maildir/dbox/mbox and sieve stuff.
> Please include the output from `dovecot -n` in your reply.

actually exim supports defining a homedir. With the exim option
"home_directory = /var/mails/${domain}/${local_part}/"  its working
fine. The main problem for me was, that I am testing my server with
telnet access to port 25... somehow sieve ignores my tries via
telnet, when I sent a "real" email it was working fine...

--
www.stonki.de
www.proftpd.de