[Dovecot] General question for Dovecot under OpenBSD

jean-francois jfsimon1981 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 23:50:34 EEST 2009

Hello All,

First of all thanks a lot for providing a quality software such as
Dovecot.

I am having troubles for setting up the config files of OpenBSD's binary
package of Dovecot, flavor sieve/mysql.

Do you know where some documentation could be found for setting up
correctly the .conf (dovecot.conf & dovecot-sql.conf) since it does not
even load ("Error in configuration file /etc/dovecot.conf line 871:
Unknows setting: args").

I shall understand that the problem lies in dovecot-sql.conf, which is
not a file I understand well and can configure correctly, as it seems.

Some more docs/infos about this issue could be helpful.

Thks,

JF