[Dovecot] Thunderbird does not find the right folders :-(

sterkel at gmx.de sterkel at gmx.de
Tue Sep 15 11:10:05 EEST 2009

Moika,

Overnight, I migrated my user-mails from uw-imap to dovecot-maildir. I used
the uw2dovecot.pl script to convert all mails and changed exim, too.
Receiving mails works fine allready, but nobody can access the usual
subscribed folders with thunderbird.
Via "subscriptions" I can find the converted folders in a folder called "_"
(underline).
People getting mad about me as the cannot find their stuff any more in the
usual folders.

What can I do that they have the converted stuff in the same folders as
they had before?

Sterkel