[Dovecot] Thunderbird does not find the right folders :-(

Sterkel Brandke sterkel at gmx.de
Tue Sep 15 11:48:17 EEST 2009

Hi!
Thanks for the fast reply. I have had no namespaces, now I tried to insert
the namespace-exampe for uw-compatibility, unfortunately, that was no help.
I restarted dovecot and thunderbird, but it cannot find the default
folders.
I always get "NONEXISTENT" message.
Creating new folders work. Moving mail to the new folders work, too.

The inbox is there, too.
I can see in the "_"-folder a directory "Maildir and subdirectories named
__Sent, __Junk and so on.