[Dovecot] Thunderbird does not find the right folders :-(

Sterkel Brandke sterkel at gmx.de
Tue Sep 15 18:04:09 EEST 2009

Hi,
I tested a bit on another system and read the migration documentations up
and down.

So, how we solved it without misconfiguring dovecot:
We moved all folders within the application from the strange "_" directory
up to the "normal" directory, now it works. Maybe not the real best
solution, but a working one.
Only one user had no problems, he only had a 6GB INBOX :-)

And now its really damn fast! I have read that its fast, but its even that
fast that the users notice it.

Thanks alot so far!