[Dovecot] Sieve not fast enough after upgrade?

Nikolay Shopik shopik at inblock.ru
Tue Sep 15 19:27:18 EEST 2009

I've upgraded mine Dovecot 1.0.15 to 1.2.4 also moved to new Sieve. I
have simple sieve rule:

if header :contains "Delivered-To" ["bcc at bcc.inblock.ru"] {
         setflag "\\Seen";
}

It basically mark my own messages which are saved to Sent folder. When I
was on 1.0.15 I never seen unread count in Thunderbird, but suddenly
after upgrade I seen unread message in Sent folder just after I've sent
message. If I open Sent folder it already marked as read.
Me wonder if this is actually Dovecot much faster delivers and reports
to MUA there is new unread message or Sieve not perform fast enough?