[Dovecot] Disconnected: Too many invalid IMAP commands

Tue Sep 22 12:55:23 EEST 2009

On 9/22/2009, Matthias Andree (matthias.andree at gmx.de) wrote:
> If I'm using Dovecot 1.0.X to serve a handful of users with Maildirs,
> I don't care a bit even for 90% of performance back or forth. I do
> care about maintenance.
>
> If it works well in practice and is not known to be insecure, why
> mess with it.

Yeah, I see your point...

There's nothing wrong with someone keeping their old 8-track tape player
until it totally breaks either - I mean, it still works, right?

But seriously, whatever twists your ankle...

--

Best regards,

Charles