[Dovecot] Sieve scripts

Jerry dovecot.user at seibercom.net
Thu Apr 1 20:13:37 EEST 2010

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 16:17:23 +0100, Nick Lunt
<nick.lunt at patech-solutions.com> articulated:

> Hi
>
> I have a simple sieve script to discard email with a certain string in
> the subject.
> I now need to beef this up a bit with the following:
>
> if header :contains "subject" "A" and "B" and not "C"
> 	discard
> if header :contains "subject" "A" and "D" and not "C"
> 	discard
> else
> 	pass
>

> Maybe my google skills are failing but I can't find much info on
> creating sieve scripts.
> Can anyone point me in the right direction to achieve this please ?

((untested))

require ["fileinto", "reject"];

if allof (header :contains "Subject" ["A", "B"],
          not header :contains  "Subject" "C")
{discard; stop;}

elsif allof (header :contains "Subject" ["A", "D"],
             not header :contains "Subject" "C")
{discard; stop;}

else {keep;}

--