[Dovecot] Manage mails from server

Неворотин Вадим nevorotin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 11:18:09 EEST 2010

I've configure Dovecot with shared namespace and IMAP ACL's to make a group
mailboxes. I use maildir mailboxes, and I add dovecot-shared file to each
group mailbox. So each user with access to group mailbox has their own \Seen
flag. And now I need automatically delete a mail from server after 2 weeks
after each user has readed email in shared mailbox.

How can I from, e.g. Perl script, get \Seen flag for user and mail and then
correctly delete a mail from a server? I need to create fully automatical
mail system, maybe there is some HOW-TO's or examples anywhere?

And will I can in 2.0 use per-user \Deleted flag, not only \Seen?