[Dovecot] Forcing NOSELECT for a Maildir folder?

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Wed Apr 7 22:27:31 EEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 06, 2010 at 12:38:15AM +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> > INBOX
> > Local Folders <--- (standard flags, but no NOSELECT)
> > Public Folders <--- NOSELECT
>
> That's a pretty uncommon setup. I fixed it now for v2.0:
>
> http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/944591ed8ceb
>
> You could try if similar fix happens to work for v1.x.

It looks like it would solve the problem I reported before, which is when
you set the config to be Courier-compatible with an INBOX. namespace
prefix, you can select INBOX.INBOX

However, the code for mailbox_list_mailbox in 1.2 seems to be quite
different to 2.0, and the patch doesn't apply. (1.2 doesn't have code to
work out 'fname', for instance)

Regards,

Brian.