[Dovecot] Incoming mails + remote backup

minim luxrum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 12:09:17 EEST 2010

Thanks for your lot more help :)

(-f $g -d $u -m $h) - What are these three options???

Right now I have /etc/smrsh/wrapper and I can find the below line in my
sendmail.mc file.

******** FEATURE(`smrsh', `/usr/sbin/smrsh')dnl ***************

How should I make changes in sendmail.mc file and Is this the only change I
should make for things to work??

Thanks in advance.