[Dovecot] zlib Plugin Dovecot 2.0

Alex Baule alexwbaule at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 17:42:18 EEST 2010

Hi Paschal

You do not understand what I want.

I developed a plugin based on the zlib plugin, but want to port it to
dovecot 2.0.

There are some differences in the 2.0 plugin, which I did not quite
understand how it works for me to readjust it in my plugin.

As in the source code there are not many comments, I do not quite know what
each function does, if they are all necessary in my adaptation.

In developing the plugin in version 1.4, Timo helped me a lot.

What I need to know is how the hooks on write emails do this,  and what the
differences in the read function, since the code is different from version
1.4 to 2.0.