[Dovecot] Patch: support URLAUTH, BURL, CATENATE

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Apr 10 08:29:09 EEST 2010

On 9.4.2010, at 14.24, Mike Abbott wrote:

>    - the maildir-specific code in urlauth-keys
>    - the NFS-unsafe locking and read-modify-write algorithms in urlauth-keys

It could probably use lib-dict instead. I was actually originally thinking about using METADATA plugin as storage for these, but just configuring a lib-dict backend would probably be fine too. Like:

urlauth_dict = file:~/Maildir/urlauthkeys

or

urlauth_dict = proxy::urlauth
dict {
  urlauth = pgsql:/etc/dovecot-dict-sql.conf
}