[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.0b4 configuration issue, listen config option?

Brandon Lamb brandonlamb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 08:23:02 EEST 2010

Hi,

In my 1.2 setup I have pop3 running on ip x.x.x.2 and imap on x.x.x.7

In 2.0 how do I say listen x.x.x.2:110 x.x.x.7:143 so that pop3 is not
listening on the .7 ip? I tried putting a listen = ip in the listener
section but it complained. I cant figure it out and cant seem to find
any 2.0 specific documentation, trying to search in the wiki directory
of /usr/local/share/doc/dovecot/wiki but so far no help.

I realize I can firewall that off but I dont want to rely on that. Is
this no longer possible?