[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.0b4 configuration issue, listen config option?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Apr 14 15:27:39 EEST 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-13 at 22:23 -0700, Brandon Lamb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In my 1.2 setup I have pop3 running on ip x.x.x.2 and imap on x.x.x.7
>
> In 2.0 how do I say listen x.x.x.2:110 x.x.x.7:143 so that pop3 is not
> listening on the .7 ip?

Did you try simply doing it the exact same way as with v1.2? It should
have logged a few "obsolete setting" warnings, suggested how to change
the config to new format, and finally just worked (and doveconf would
have outputted the new format). If it didn't do that, send me your
config and I'll fix it.