[Dovecot] zlib Plugin Dovecot 2.0

Alex Baule alexwbaule at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 15:55:27 EEST 2010

Thanks Timo,

I have another question about the plugin.

Part of reading I already migrated, only that the piece of writing (the new
part in the plugin) I need to understand some things about the operation in
order to migrate and redo the same functions with the separation of body /
header

Can you explain to me ?

Tks again !