[Dovecot] 2.0beta4 and latest Mercurial: Folder not SELECT-able until LIST-ed

B. Johannessen bob at db.org
Fri Apr 16 16:38:28 EEST 2010

On 10 April 2010 23:09, B. Johannessen <bob at db.org> wrote:
> Have a look at the attached dialog. It shows the folder
> "shared/a at db.org/Archive" not being SELECT-able until after it's been
> mentioned in a LIST response.

It's been almost a week now, and still no feedback on this. I'm
obviously new to Dovecot, so I have no idea what to expect, but I
consider this to be a bug in 2.0beta4. As such I would hope someone
was interested in fixing it before RC1.

I'm hoping to be able to deploy 2.0 (as a replacement for Courier) for
~15.000 users closely following it's release, but need to have a
working server for testing. As this (suspected) bug affects one of the
premier reasons we want to switch (sensible shared and public
folders), I'm no longer able to continue testing...

I'm trying real hard not to sound like an ungrateful git, but I would
really appreciate some feedback on this...

--
Regards,
B. Johannessen