[Dovecot] 2.0beta4 and latest Mercurial: Folder not SELECT-able until LIST-ed

B. Johannessen bob at db.org
Fri Apr 16 18:47:09 EEST 2010

On 16/04/10 16:25, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> Before RC1, sure. But I'm lagging behind in emails pretty badly. Still
> something like 100 messages to read and possibly reply to.

Sorry; hope I didn't come across as to much of a spoiled brat. I was
just getting frustrated not knowing if anyone would even look at it.

> Anyway, fixed: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/8d45d4884019
> http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/960c6936ba6a

That did it; seems to be working great now. Both my simple test-config
and my more complex "real" configuration. Really looking forward to
continuing my testing.

Thank you!

	Bob