[Dovecot] zlib Plugin Dovecot 2.0 - ostream

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Apr 20 18:33:49 EEST 2010

You should write the message header to the ostream that you get, and
message body to some other file that you create. Use the o_stream_send()
function to write the message header to the ostream (which does
basically the same as write(fd)). I don't see how getting the stream's
fd would help with anything.