[Dovecot] Expire plugin

Thomas M Goerger tmg at umn.edu
Thu Apr 22 23:52:44 EEST 2010

Hi,

I'm testing out the dovecot expire plugin, and not seeing anything go into
the database I've got set up.  It's a mysql db.  I've gone in and verified
that the db is set up correctly.  The socket is set up so that deliver
should be able to talk to the db, but I'm not seeing anything in the
expires table when I look.  Is there anywhere that expire can log to so I
can see what might be happening?  It doesn't look like it logs to the
dovecot log.

Thanks!

* Tom Goerger  -  Email/Unix System Administrator 			*
* University of Minnesota		       Email:  tmg at umn.edu	*
* Operations, Infrastructure and Architecture  Phone:  4-5804		*
* Internet Services			       Office: 626J WBOB	*