[Dovecot] Question about dovecot imap proxy

Monika Janek mjanek at sidefx.com
Thu Apr 29 21:43:13 EEST 2010

Hi Timo!

I tried the 'Y' as starttls and I receive this:

 imap-login: proxy: Received invalid SSL certificate

And the authentication fails. Could it be because I've signed my own certs?

Whenever I try the 'yes' as ssl in the sql query, I get a syntax error
message:

Password query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near 'ssl,'Y' AS nopassword, 'Y' AS nologin, 'Y' AS
nodelay, 'Y' AS proxy FROM proxy W' at line 1

Thanks for all your help Timo. I'm so close! I've also compiled version
2.0 but I haven't used it yet. I have 1.2.11 installed from the Debian
packages.

--
Monika Janek
Systems Administrator, Side Effects Software