[Dovecot] dot-containing foldernames \HasNoChildren bug ?

Samuel Kvasnica bugreports at list.ims.co.at
Fri Aug 6 12:31:00 EEST 2010

 Hi Timo,

I got 2.0 from trunk kind of working now, but the listescape is still
broken ! The haschildren flag is correct now, but I cannot use (list or
create) any subfolders in general when listescape enabled
in config, only folders directly in inbox root work normal.

When clicking e.g. at folder 'zzz', getting these error messages on client:
"The current operation on 'zzz' did not suceed. The mail server for
account xxx at aaa.com responded: Invalid mailbox name: xxx/zzz"