[Dovecot] OT Thunderbird

Mon Aug 9 13:42:11 EEST 2010

Benny Pedersen wrote:
>>> some senders on this maillist use a version of thunderbird that adds
>>> more then one references header and this imho breaks threading :(

>> Maybe it would help if you actually said *who* was doing this?
>>
>> I don't see any obviously broken threads, at least in the last few
>> days...

> amavisd-new quantine msgs from Timo, i know there are others

I just peeked at the last 10 or so messages from Timo, many of which had
multiple references (but only one References header line).

So, either Thunderbird is automagically combining the multiple
References header lines into one, or your amavisd-new is mangling
them... or...?

--

Best regards,

Charles